Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meeting requests getting registered in Outlook calendar with 1hr difference.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meeting requests getting registered in Outlook calendar with 1hr difference.

Have been facing this issue.
    i have a exchange 2003 running on our network.. We have been receiving meeting requests from many other users from different domains and they get updated onto the outlook calendar without any issues. But recently we get requests from one office wherein the meeting requests get updated to the time 1hr prior. For eg, if a meeting request is sent to us for 12pm to 1pm, when it comes to our calendar it shows as 11am to 12pm.
    I checked the time zone settings on their clients system, our client system, their exchange server, our exchange server.. all set to same time zone. I checked the time zone settings within outlook but all were correct and same.
    When i checked with the sender, they mentioned they are receiving meeting requests with issues and also they sent to other office and they receieve them without any issues in the time. I sent one meeting request to them and it gets updated in their calendar on the right timings.. but when i got a response from them saying that they accepted my request, it shows a 1 hr difference..
    Its like for any requests which is associated with a calendar entry, it comes to our system with the 1hr differnce in timing.
    Looks like its something between our servers. Any suggestions on this.. any further details needed from me on this..?

Re: Meeting requests getting registered in Outlook calendar with 1hr difference.

It can be the daylight savings time. Maybe the other domain has disabled the automatic adjust in their windows time settings.
    gerth

MCITP sa, ea & va, [email protected]

Comment

Re: Meeting requests getting registered in Outlook calendar with 1hr difference.

i had checked that.. i am working in kuwait and both mine and the other server is here in kuwait.. Since there is no daylight savings timing here in this region, that option is greyed out when we select the (+3)kuwait, RIyadh timezone..
      so thats been checked already.. any other ideas?

Comment

Are there any other time skew issues on your network?
        Is the Main DC synced to an external Time Server?
        Is the Exchange Server syncing to the Main DC or an external Time Server?
        Have any Daylight Saving updates been run on the clients (or event the Servers)?
        1 1 was a racehorse.
        2 2 was 1 2.
        1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
        2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Working...
        X