I formatted my computer (Windows XP/Outlook 2003) and cant seem to find my contacts in Outlook. Here is what I did.
- Copied the pst file to external HD
- Formatted computer and installed Outlook 2003
- Copies the pst file from external HD to a folder in My Documents.
- Opened Outlook set up email account
- In Outlook - file/open/outlook data management & selected the pst
- In Outlook - Tools/email accounts/delivered new email to the name I set for email (Sean's email)
- Closed Outlook and reopened
- In Outlook - Right clicked on the account that it started when I first opened email and closed that account.