Outlook Android and MIME format

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlook Android and MIME format

Every once in a while, emails forward from my Samsung Android to clients they using Exchange server accounts with outlook 20013
    they got it in MIME format ..

how I can fix it from Samsung Android so make it send without MIME format ?

or

How I can fix it from Microsoft outlook 2013 ?

example for email in MIME format :

MIME-Version: 1.0
    Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="--_com.samsung.android.email_915522914161270"

----_com.samsung.android.email_915522914161270
    Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="--_com.samsung.android.email_915522916305891"

----_com.samsung.android.email_915522916305891
    Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

CkRlYXIgSGFuaWYsCgpLaW5kbHksIHlvdXIgdXJnZW50IGV2YW x1YXRpb24gYW5kIGFzc2Vzc21l

When a mail client sends a message, that message is converted into MIME. It is the responsibility of the receiving mail server to ensure the data has been received properly, and then for the recipient's mail client to convert the message from MIME back into a human-readable format. Also, messages encoded as base64 renders plain text unreadable in its native format. Again, it is the responsibility of the recipient's mail client to unencode base64 into a human-readable format.

Send the same messages to another mail account you own and see if they are readable. It may simply be a configuration issue on the receiver's end.
    A recent poll suggests that 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

Comment

Working...
    X