Unable to use search in outlook 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to use search in outlook 2013

i notice i just suddenly was unable to search, when i search it comes up with not found. and other colleagues have the same experience too..

kindly assist

Please give us some more information - are you using Exchange (if so, which version)? Do you have an OST cache? Is this everyone or just some users? Is the Exchange server in a different site?.... anything else you can think of to help us, because at the moment, your question is the IT equivalent of "My car won't start.... why?"
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Originally posted by Ossian View Post
      Please give us some more information - are you using Exchange (if so, which version)? Do you have an OST cache? Is this everyone or just some users? Is the Exchange server in a different site?.... anything else you can think of to help us, because at the moment, your question is the IT equivalent of "My car won't start.... why?"
      Thanks for the response, we dont use an exchange server..we use a zoho mail and just set it up on outlook....not everyone just some users and occurs independently..but usually a re-installation fixes it but want to believe there is a better way out.
      we have ost cache

Comment

OK, not a product I am familiar with, but have you raised this with Zoho support - from a quick look it seems to be some sort of hosted Exchange
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

If your problem is not yet solved then you can see this forum for your solution ...
          https://social.technet.microsoft.com...angesvrclients
          Thanks & Regards.

Comment

Working...
          X