Share mailbox

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share mailbox

how to recover deleted mails from shared mailbox in outlook 2010. Can we make shared mailbox as a primary and user account secondry.

Presumably the mailbox is on Exchange - can you not access it via OWA?
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

not trying to access via OWA. trying to open with normal 2010 outlook. And mailbox is also added. Till one day before there was items in mailbox next day user noticed there is no mails in that mailbox, it is disappeared so it means mails are deleted from mailbox. so i want to recover deleted mails. if i try to click on recover deleted mail the icon is grey out. So i have one question can i make this shared mailbox as a primary? if yes then how to make primary? then how to make user mail account secondary. kindly advice.

Comment

You asked how to recover deleted mails from the shared mailbox - something you can do via OWA with minimal inconvenience and reconfiguration.

If you REALLY need to attach the mailbox to an account, follow the steps for attaching a deleted or recovered mailbox e.g. https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/...xchg.141).aspx
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
        X