Accounts options

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accounts options

I have Office 2002 and have configured multiple accounts, still can't see option of Account selection drop down besides Send button.

I asking when two accounts are configured in same Outlook profile, when compose new mail besides Send button there should appear Accounts drop down button (which is to select from which E-mail accounts current composed mail should be sent). I am asking that which doesn't appear in this case.

Re: Accounts options

Are these Exchange accounts or POP3 to an ISP?

If POP3 then see http://www.slipstick.com/emo/2002/up020814.htm#multipop
    You appear to have to select the account and then SEND

In general, the best way to handle multiple accounts and to be sure you are sending on the correct one is to use multiple profiles.
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

@ Ossian

Its our corporate mail POP3 accounts created in MDeamon.

Problem in creating profile user don't to switch profiles. Also option i am asking is available in all other systems with same setup. Its just this system gives problems.

I think there should be some settings about this.

Comment

Anyone has solution for this one.

Comment

Does this help???

http://ask-leo.com/how_do_i_get_the_...look_2003.html

From what i can read you want the user to enter the from button to show in outlook so they can select the correct user.

Comment

Working...
          X