Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exporting Users Linked Distribution Lists

Hello everyone,
    I have a user on our network who maintains distribution lists we use to update our clients about rate changes for telecommunication. She currently has 13 root distribution lists, each list containing many sub-distribution lists, each of these sub-lists contains the actual email addresses. I'm having a very hard time finding information on how to export these lists out of Outlook and/or Exch/AD. I have tried exporting the root lists right out of Outlook, but it only dumps the display names of the sub-lists into a text file which is useless to me.
    Any ideas on how to tackle this subject are greatly appreciated. I've tried LDIFDE and ADSIEDIT to see if I can find the user's distribution lists stored in there but I didn't have any luck finding anything other than our Exchange's distribution lists.
    Thanks in advance,

Re: Exporting Users Linked Distribution Lists

Moved to Outlook forum

Which version of Outlook and Exchange?
    Are the lists in Exchange -- I presume they are?
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
    X