No announcement yet.

Outlook 2007 Delegate Calendar problem

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlook 2007 Delegate Calendar problem

Good Morning,

We have a user who is the delegate to 3 vp's. When workin gin the Calendar for two fo the vp's everything works as it should. She cna create calendar items and they show up in her calendar copy and in theirs. When she creates calendar items for the third vp, the new items show up in her copy but until she does a send/receive they do not show up in the vp's calendar.

We are running Exchange 2003, Outlook 2007 in cached mode, on Windows XP.

We have a Terminal Server environment where the delegate has done some testing and all calendar items she has created for the vp have shown up immediately. This environment is Windows Server 2003 with Outlook 2003.

We have tried Outlook 2007 in non-cached mode...but it takes an hour for her to open outlook as the 3 vp's are over 200Mb in size. So takin gout of cached is not an option.

We have deleted and recreated ost files. We have replace pc's and recreated Outlook profiles. We really aren't sure what to do at this point.

I really don't want to start deleting and recreating mailboxes from the exchange server as I can see that ending in nothing but pain and suffering for myself.

Any ideas you might have would be welcome.

Re: Outlook 2007 Delegate Calendar problem

First thing i'd be doing is removing her from the delegates on the affected VP and restarting outlook then readding her with the appropriate permissions, should be editor.

Re: Outlook 2007 Delegate Calendar problem

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried this just this afternoon and it hasn't made a difference.

When the delegate creates an appointment in the vp calendar, she still has to hit Send/Retrieve on her calendar before it is propulated into the VP calendar.

The Delgate mentioned to me today that is also happens with the VP contacts as well.