• Show
Clear All

• Outlook PST password Recovery..pls help

Hi all,

I am new to this wonderful forum,

Guys,
    I need a help from you

The issue is

I had set a password to my PST at my office, now i have shifted to other project. now i want to use the same PST here also.but the issue is the PST is not accepting the password i gave,i think i have to accept that i have forgot the password i gave.
    i tried all the passwords i could remember.but no use.

Please help me in opening the PST.

Re: Outlook PST password Recovery..pls help

There are numerous programs which can attempt to recover Outlook passwords
    will help you -- remember to specify the version of Outlook you are using.

Note to future posters - do not spam us with direct links to particular products or "helpful" sites which turn out to be selling them -- such posts will get you banned
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Thanks for your Quick reply,

Are there any Free tools ,i tried many but din help.
      sorry to trouble you pls help.

thanks
      SAP
      CCNA,CCNP

Comment

I suggest you search for "free PST password recovery" and see what you find.
        Personally, I avoid PST passwords for exactly this reason
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

May be below application can help you.

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/pst_password.html

Comment

Hi,

If you are working on the older version of Outlook like Outlook 2002 and it’s below, then you can use “pst19upg.exe” which is a free utility provided by Microsoft. But, this utility will work only on ANSI PST File not on UNICODE PST Format. If you are working on the latest version of MS Outlook like Outlook 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016, then there is a no free utility to crack the password from PST File. In such a case, you have to go on any third party software. Recently, I forgot my PST password and unfortunately didn’t note it down anywhere. I was worried, and then my friend suggested me PST Password Remover Software. When I installed and run its demo version, it really worked proactive. So, I would like to suggest you this tool on the behalf of my personal experience, if you are using the latest version of MS Outlook.

For more information,see here: [MOD EDIT COMMERCIAL LINK REMOVED]

Thanks & Regards
            Paul Hogan
            Last edited by Ossian; 1st July 2015, 07:39.

Comment

hi..

you can try third party applications to remove the password from PST file.

Thanks

Comment

I found a reasonable solution through google to recover security password from Outlook PST files.

Last edited by ameliemoore; 20th July 2015, 10:11.

Comment

Working...
                X