Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sun Cobalt Qube 3 Linux 2.2 corrupted mail drop

Hello,

I have a question about outlook 2003 and the sun cobalt qube 3 it runs linux 2.2 on it and we use it as an email server where we work. Everybody has outlook 2003 installed on there machines and recently we have been repeatedly getting problems with people getting the message [SYS/PERM] Unable to process From lines (envelopes), change recognition modes or check for corrupted mail drop. At first we just deleted there mail drop file on the email server and created a new one. But that is starting to get repetitive. So then we made sure everyone was archiving there emails and the server timeouts were above 3 minutes in outlook. But could there be another cause for this problem though?

Thank you

Re: Sun Cobalt Qube 3 Linux 2.2 corrupted mail drop

Have you spoken to Sun about this?
    Or checked forums for the mail server you are running?
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Sun no longer supports this box. And I have posted on a Linux forum about the same issue.

Comment

From the little reading that i've done it would seem that you have a bad message somewhere.

I also see you've had some replies on your other thread.

Link to thread

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questi...l-drop-785664/

Comment

Working...
        X