Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calander issue

Hi friends

I am facing a problem with calander issue in outlook 2007. We are using exchange 2007 on server end and outlook 2007 on client end. Outlook is configured and mail delievery set as default on PST.

When sombody send a calander request to me then the request does not go to my calander and not show there, after that i click on the mail come on to the my inbox after that calander show on the calander navigation pane. We have select the PST calander on calander navigation pane, also some duplicates items in my calander and i have try to delete but after restart the outlook they comes again, please give a solution to delete the duplicate iterms and whenever send me calander request it directly goes to my calander navigation pane.

Thanks is advanced
    Atp.

Re: Calander issue

If you have exchange 2007, why on earth are you using PSTs as your default delivery location?

I suggest you move to using your mailbox (cached if you want) as the main location and see if it works from there
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
    X