X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change name when printing email

Hey All

Im using outlook 03 pop3 account.

Does anyone know how to change the name that appears at the top of an email when printed out? Your name that appears at the top of the bold line, see attached.

I've googlised it but there doesnt seem to be much out there, and people have suggested deleting and adding the profile. I dont really want to do that as I will loose all the emails.

I display name is set to the correct name in email accounts.

Im stuck.

Thanks
    R
    Attached Files

Re: Change name when printing email

Would that be in the account's information form under "User Information" and "Your Name:"?

Attached Files
    Wesley David
    LinkedIn | Careers 2.0
    -------------------------------
    Microsoft Certifications: MCSE 2003 | MCSA:Messaging 2003 | MCITP:EA, SA, EST | MCTS: a'plenty | MCDST
    Vendor Neutral Certifications: CWNA
    Blog: www.TheNubbyAdmin.com || Twitter: @Nonapeptide || GTalk, Reader and Google+: [email protected] || Skype: Wesley.Nonapeptide
    Goofy kitten avatar photo from Troy Snow: flickr.com/photos/troysnow/

Comment

Back up the emails if you're worried about losing emails.
      ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

ok so I deleted and re-created the profile, and it was working for the whole of one week, and now for some reason it has gone back to showing the old name.
        The correct profile is selected as there is only one profile.

Any ideas ??
        Thanks
        R

Comment

Sounds like it's cached somewhere. Is the new profile named the same as the old profile?
          ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Originally posted by rkaria View Post
            ok so I deleted and re-created the profile, and it was working for the whole of one week, and now for some reason it has gone back to showing the old name.
            The correct profile is selected as there is only one profile.

Any ideas ??
            Thanks
            R
            Are you refering to the Outlook Profile or your User Profile like when you logon to the computer? Is the machine a standalone device or is it in a Domain? If a Domain, then check to see if you have any Domain settings that may be changing your name back to what it was.
            1 1 was a racehorse.
            2 2 was 1 2.
            1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
            2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Originally posted by biggles77 View Post
              Are you refering to the Outlook Profile or your User Profile like when you logon to the computer? Is the machine a standalone device or is it in a Domain? If a Domain, then check to see if you have any Domain settings that may be changing your name back to what it was.

Hey
              It was the outlook profile I created . Its on a workgroup.
              Thanks
              R

Comment

Working...
              X