Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlook phone message option.

Hello,

I have Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003 on all clients. I would like to give my users the ability to send phone messages to other users. Ideally this would be a different type of message with its own icon that will distinguish itself from other types of messages. I've heard that a form can be built that will add this option globally for all users. Does anyone know how I can accomplish this?

Thank you!

D.

what is phone messages? is it sms ?
    Good Luck

Shai

MCSE 2003+Security;MCSE 2003+Messaging
    HP ASE;HP AIS;HP APS

So, from me to all of you out there, wherever you are, remember:
    the light at the end of the tunnel may be you. Good Day!

Comment

Re: Outlook phone message option.

no, simple form that can contain the next fields : caller name, subject, does he preffer to be called , email?, ect,

i am looking for this form my self, to give the main secretary a simple tool instead of these little notes that always dissapear.

thanks
      yossi

Comment

Did anyone end up find the way to do this? I would like to add a phone message "form" also.

Comment

Do some research for "Outlook Custom Forms" You can create your own forms based on any of the outlook objects (mail messages, contacts, tasks etc) and distribute them across your organisation.

You will probably have to do some work designing a form to suit you, or get your local Exchange Consultant to do it -- probably about 1/2 a days work

EDIT - -SmileyFella, please do not hijack old threads -- far better to start a new one. I suggest an apology before an admin spots this!
          Tom
          Tom Jones
          MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
          PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
          IT Trainer / Consultant
          Ossian Ltd
          Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

http://www.michaelhyatt.com/workings...u_were__1.html

Comment

Thanks, Furdog, very much appreciated -- looks a good link!

This must be the "thread that would not die"!
              Last edited by Ossian; 28th August 2007, 19:38.
              Tom Jones
              MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
              PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
              IT Trainer / Consultant
              Ossian Ltd
              Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
              X