Outlook 2007 and Hotmail Connector

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlook 2007 and Hotmail Connector

Hey Guys, anyone using Outlook 2007 with hotmail connector? i'm having some problems , and the problems are relationed to sync. What i do in outlook sometimes is not passed to online hotmail. Sometimes i receive emails in only that do not show in outlook. Anyone with the same problem ? anyone solved this kind of problem ?

Regards
    Kevin

Re: Outlook 2007 and Hotmail Connector

What Outlook service pack?

Do you have a free or paid-for Hotmail account?

Have you tried anything to fix this?
    Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

Hey gforce, i have office2007 with SP2, i have a paid hotmail account for a few year now, and havent done really nothing, because i dont want to delete anything from here, or have to download again all of the mails, i have about 2,5gb of mails in hotmail in a few folders. I have found some people complaining of the same thing, and some of them say that deleting the email account in outlook, and creating again solves the problem, but i dont want to always keep deleting and downloading thing again and again.

Kevin

Comment

Have you contacted Hotmail support? They'll probably tell you the issue is with Outlook, but still worth trying.
        Gareth Howells

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

Well probably ill try to do that, anyway if someone has the similar problem and solved it out , just say something. Thx for the help. If i know the solution i will post it here.

EDIT: Well seems that what ever you do to change hotmail, create Folders and rules, cannot be made in Outlook, it has to be online, and the changes will then apear in outlook. Doing the other way the things start to get crazy and doesent synchronize correctly. If i know more tips ill post it here.

Regards
          Kevin
          Last edited by kevinguerreiro; 28th July 2009, 14:37. Reason: Add Info

Comment

You can delete your own post from the Edit dialog.
            Gareth Howells

Comment

Working...
            X