Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Reply; rules in Error Outlook 2007

Hi

I have recently been trying to set up my out of office auto reply for my office for myself and my colleagues. I have done it before with no problems, however now when I set it up as normal I am told that the reply could not be sent as there is a rule in error. I have linked screenshots which will hopefully help diagnose the problem.

LINK REMOVED BY MOD

Any help with this would be much appreciated. i am normally good at solving my own problems with computers so this is proving to be very frustrating for me.

Thanks in advance

Mike
    Last edited by wullieb1; 11th July 2009, 06:17. Reason: Not directing to pics but to a site.

Re: Auto Reply; rules in Error Outlook 2007

If this is a spam add to join Photobox then you shall be banned.

If your problem is genuine then please trim the screenshots down to a small but viewable size, save them as JPGs and upload them into your post.
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Comment

You can have this chance to upload your photo's to this site as an attachment.

If you have not done so in 24 hrs your account will be banned for sapmming the forum.

The clock has started

Comment

Photos attached
        Attached Files

Comment

Final screenshot attached
          Attached Files

Comment

I wonder if its the template on your local machine thats causing the problem -- if that is not available, the rule would probably fail
            Tom Jones
            MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
            PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
            IT Trainer / Consultant
            Ossian Ltd
            Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Ossian

thanks for the reply.

How do i ensure that the template is available on my local machine?

Thanks

Comment

Keep it switched on and connected to the LAN
                I need to look into the rules, but I think there may be an option to store the templates on the mail server
                Tom Jones
                MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
                PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
                IT Trainer / Consultant
                Ossian Ltd
                Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

The machine is constantly on and always connected to the LAN.

I'm really struggling for ideas on this one.

The thing that is most confusing is that I had Auto replies set up fine previously doing exactly the same thing as I am trying now. i have also previously set it up on my 2 of my colleagues' machines with no problem but now they get the same error message as me.

Nothing has changed with our set up in the office in terms of work stations, software or server settings.

Comment

Thanks Karky.

What happens if you change the location of the template that you are using???

Maybe move it to c:\templates and try that.

Comment

Working...
                    X