sent mails status changes to "not sent" in sent folder in outlook 2003 SP3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sent mails status changes to "not sent" in sent folder in outlook 2003 SP3

we had experiencing this problem when mail sent successfully to recipients changes its status & shows as 'This message has not been sent'. Same mail when printed shows corrct date/time when it was sent. We are using exchange 2003 & outlook 2003 SP3 at client. Sent Icon is also changes to new mail (Draft) icon.
    See attached.
    Attached Files

Re: sent mails status changes to "not sent" in sent folder in outlook 2003 SP3

Did the person the email was addressed to actually received the email on their end?

Have you already checked on for any other instances of / resolutions for this issue??

Have you TRIED any of these??

If so which ones??

Also, what OS are you using?

Help us to help you

DJ
    Daniel John
    A+, HDA, MCP (x3), VCP

"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't."

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Yes the mails successfully received by recipients, I had checked it on google but didn't find any resolution, Windows XP SP3 is the OS.

Comment

Any solution on this

Comment

I close my eyes, pull out my knife and have a stab in the dark. Have you checked the settings for the Junk Mail folder? I use Outlook 2007 with Exchange 2003 and it does some really strange things.

Set Recipient in Junk E-mail Options to Safe Recipient and see if that works.
          1 1 was a racehorse.
          2 2 was 1 2.
          1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
          2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Working...
          X