Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to download E-mails fromMs Office Outlook.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to download E-mails fromMs Office Outlook.

Iam using Ms Office Outlook 2007.I pop the e-mails from the remote server.The problem is my E-mail storage capacity is full at the server side. When a new e-mail come,the server keep one copy in it & one copy i download .I want that all the e-mails should download in my Outlook 2007 & it should be safe locally in my computer instead the server keep each copy.

Please let me know that is there any option in outlook so i may download all e-mails which are in the server.

Note:- We have no access to the server.
    thanks ,
    mypass.

Re: How to download E-mails fromMs Office Outlook.

this is not related to exchange and should be moved to office.

In outlook.
    Tools menu | Account settings | highlight your email account | click change button just above | more settings button | advanced tab | uncheck the "leave a copy of messeges on the server"

This will only effect all future emails, to clear the ones jammed there now, setup a new temp account of your email, and have that button unchecked on first send/receive. Once its all clear go back to your regular email.
    "...if I turn out to be particularly clear, you've probably misunderstood what I've said” - Alan Greenspan

Comment

thanks for your kind reply.Please can u suggest me any good forum related to Ms outlook discussion ?
      thanks

Comment

Look slightly further down the forum list here
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Originally posted by mypass604 View Post
          thanks for your kind reply.Please can u suggest me any good forum related to Ms outlook discussion ?
          thanks
          Did you try Lior_S's suggestion?

Other way to clear Mail Server is to use Web Mail to access your mailbox and clear out the old emails thay way.
          1 1 was a racehorse.
          2 2 was 1 2.
          1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
          2 2 1 1 2

Comment

yes i have tried it & it is working fine.Thanks a lot for your help.

Comment

Working...
            X