No announcement yet.

Outlook 2007 Shared folder viewing

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlook 2007 Shared folder viewing

Hey guys/gals,
    I have an issue with viewing email from an inbox of a, other user shared folder, in OL2007. It is not the View -> Current View -> Messages fix. This seemed like a cache issue. Please let me know if anyone knows how to fix/troubleshoot the problem. TIA.

issue: User M could see inbox mail for shared user folder AAA this morning. During the afternoon, user M can still expand folder of user AAA, but the inbox is empty. Other users that could access user AAA shared folder can see mail within the inbox. User M is using cached mode for Oulook 07 for BCM; User M also has full control in Mailbox right and security Send as for AAA's acct. User M's exchange mailbox on the E2k3 server is over 5gb.

For troubleshooting, I'm thinking about setting up a new profile for testing user M's acct. I also was thinking about archiving the acct. These will take some time to setup because of the size of the acct, so I wanted to see if anyone has any knowledge before I take these measure. thanks again.