Missing Sent Items

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Sent Items

I got an employee where I work that when she sends an email through Outlook 2007 it doesn't show up on the Sent Items folder. Now if she does a search on Sent Items it is clearly there. She told me that all of her sent mail are displayed before last week. All the newer ones are not shown. Please help. I looked at the options she has it set to, the auto archive, and the rules. All fines please let me know.

Re: Missing Sent Items

She possibly has a view setup, can you check locally on the machine?
    cheers
    Andy

Please read this before you post:

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

i think that you need to chcek under customize view if he have Filter enable on the sent items..
      it's can solve your problem if you will clear that option there.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon032 View Post
        I got an employee where I work that when she sends an email through Outlook 2007 it doesn't show up on the Sent Items folder. Now if she does a search on Sent Items it is clearly there. She told me that all of her sent mail are displayed before last week. All the newer ones are not shown. Please help. I looked at the options she has it set to, the auto archive, and the rules. All fines please let me know.
        It could possibly be that she has a little check box ticked in her email options that save all sent items with the original message UNLESS it is in the Inbox.

Go to Tools, Options, click on Email Options then Advanced Email Options and you should find it in there.

Been caught out many times with this before.

Comment

Thank you guys for replying. When I came into to work this morning she told me that they started showing. So it puzzled me. But if it is not broken anymore why fix it.

Comment

Working...
          X