Email Backup Suggestions?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email Backup Suggestions?

What is the best way to back up emails? We have a user that has got a vast amount of emails on his laptop using many different profiles. What is the best way to back these up? Using import and export takes a very long time and is a long process, is there anything easier that can be done/used?

Thanks in advance

Re: Email Backup

Using what application? If you are using Outlook, then this should be moved to the Outlook forum.
    Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

Oops, yes using Outlook, how do I move this post?

Comment

You don't, but now that you've told us which client you use one of the moderators can.
        Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

Hi,

Have a look at this: - http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/b...ackup_pst-file

Cheers
          Caesar's cipher - 3

ZKHQ BRX HYHQWXDOOB GHFLSKHU WKLV BRX ZLOO UHDOLVH LW ZDV D ZDVWH RI WLPH!

SFX JNRS FC U6 MNGR

Comment

Re: Email Backup Suggestions?

You can use the Outlook PST backup tool from MSFT:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ou...875321033.aspx

Comment

Working...
            X