Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I import address book to blackberry?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I import address book to blackberry?

How can I import address book to blackberry?
    i hope you help me

In my senarion i connected from blackberry to mail system through Mobile service provider

Re: How can I import address book to blackberry?

I hope this helps ;
    To import your Microsoft OutlookŪ Address Book to your BlackBerry Internet Service Address Book, please follow these steps:
    1. From the Microsoft OutlookŪ main screen go to File > Import and Export. The Import and Export Wizard appears.
    2. From the Choose an action to perform list, select Export to a file then click Next to continue. The Export to a file window appears.
    3. From the Create a file of type list, select Comma Separated Values (Windows).
    4. Select the folder you wish to export your Outlook Address Book. Save your file.
    5. Click Finish to complete the export of the address book to a comma separated value (.csv) file.
    6. Name and save the file in any location.
    7. Map the custom fields and select Finish.
    8. A file with extension .csv will appear.
    9. From the BlackBerry Internet Service login site, login and go to the Address Book.
      Note: The address book should be empty.
    10. Select Import.
    11. Browse and select your .csv file.
    12. Click Add and your BlackBerry Internet Service Address Book will now have all your contacts.

Comment

Re: How can I import address book to blackberry?

BlackBerry Internet Service login site? from mobile

and i have another Q: when e-mail recived on blackberry without open it go to be read in outlook?

Comment

Working...
      X