Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not able to see Sent mail in Outlook 2007 After Importing mail backup from Oulook2K3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not able to see Sent mail in Outlook 2007 After Importing mail backup from Oulook2K3

Dear Friends,

Hi,Yesterday I took a backup of my mails from old laptop with using import export option of Outlook2003 also selected 'include sub-folders' while taking backup But when i installed that pst file to my home laptop its not showing my Sent mail i can view my contact and inbox mails do i lost my sent mail i m getting crazy Pls help....

Let me tell you 1thing earlier on this laptop i had got Outlook2003 which i upgraded to 2007 before importing pst file

Not able to see Sent mail in Outlook 2007 After Importing mail backup from Oulook2K3

Rather than importing the PST can you just open it and see if they exist there?
    If not then I would say try exporting again from the laptop and check the file on the laptop before copying it over and trying again.
    cheers
    Andy

Please read this before you post:

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

Re: Not able to see Sent mail After Importing mail backup from Oulook2K3

You could copy them to another pst file manually back it up, add the new pst file and move the mails over.

Might also be worth checking your view settings in outlook to display folder list.
      Last edited by uk_network; 23rd September 2008, 10:17.
      Please remember to award reputation points if you have received good advice.
      I do tend to think 'outside the box' so others may not always share the same views.

MCITP -W7,
      MCSA+Messaging, CCENT, ICND2 slowly getting around to.

Comment

Dear Friends,

Hi,Yesterday I took a backup of my mails from old laptop with using import export option of Outlook2003 also selected 'include sub-folders' while taking backup But when i installed that pst file to my home laptop its not showing my Sent mail i can view my contact and inbox mails do i lost my sent mail i m getting crazy Pls help....

Let me tell you 1thing earlier on this laptop i had got Outlook2003 which i upgraded to 2007 before importing pst file

Pls Help

Regards
        Jai

Comment

Re: Not able to see Sent mail in Outlook 2007 After Importing mail backup from Oulook

Please don't double post.
          http://forums.petri.com/showthread.php?t=28030
          cheers
          Andy

Please read this before you post:

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

Working...
          X