Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calendar (months/days switched from English to Spanish)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calendar (months/days switched from English to Spanish)

As the topic said, the calendar in Outlook 2003 got switched. The problem is that I've tried going into option and changed it and does pretty much everything to figure out how to switch it back to English, and so far nothing seemed to worked on it. The guy who fiddled on that pc before seemed to just did thing on a random bases and didn't really document anything he done, and now I can't figure out what he did to got the calendar in Spanish as the rest of the things in Outlook is in English as it should be. Anyone got any idea how to fix this problem? Thank you in advance.

Torri

Re: Calendar (months/days switched from English to Spanish)

The only thing that springs to mind (beyond more random fiddling) is to go into regional and language settings in the control panel (assuming you are on XP?) and check the correct region (US) and language (English-US) is set up, plus remove any mention of Spanish/Mexican/Cuban etc.
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Hm... thank you for the idea, I'll go into it to see if it's been changed. Though I have to wonder why it would only effect the calendar on Outlook and nothing else...

Comment

Does it only show on this profile or does it also show on other machines?
        cheers
        Andy

Please read this before you post:

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

Working...
        X