Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of Assistant

Dear Friends

I have needed some help. I have cofigure the out of assistant in outlook 2k3. When users send mail in my domain then they receive the out of assistant message. But when users from the outside domain send the mail then he can't the out of assistant message, why this happend. I have created a rule for those users but not worked. Can anybody tell me the steps how can i perform that.

Thanks @!
    Ajay

Re: Out of Assistant

It could be that Exchange is blocking the Out of Office replies.

In Exchange System Manager expand Global Settings\Internet Message Formats and then open the properties of the default (or any others that apply to your domain) and click on the Advanced tab. Check Allow out of office responses
    Regards,
    Jeremy

Network Consultant/Engineer
    Baltimore - Washington area and beyond
    www.gma-cpa.com

Comment

Originally posted by JeremyW View Post
      It could be that Exchange is blocking the Out of Office replies.

In Exchange System Manager expand Global Settings\Internet Message Formats and then open the properties of the default (or any others that apply to your domain) and click on the Advanced tab. Check Allow out of office responses
      You are right dear and thanks to give the solution. I have cofigure the above settings and now i am able to receving the auto reply from another domain. Thanks again for this.

Comment

Glad to help.
        Regards,
        Jeremy

Network Consultant/Engineer
        Baltimore - Washington area and beyond
        www.gma-cpa.com

Comment

Working...
        X