Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Busy Information not available after July 1, 2008

Using Outlook 2003 and Exchange 2003

When scheduling meetings to occur after July 1, 2008 there is no free/busy information available for any user. We can see the free busy information for the resources (conference rooms, etc) but not users. There is information available up to midnight of June 30, 2008.

At first I assumed users were not publishing their data far enough in advance, but I've found they are set to 12 months. We have run the /cleanfreebusy switch when launching outlook but that doesn't seem to help. (There is no error message)

I'm stumped!

Re: Free Busy Information not available after July 1, 2008

More information:

I ran the /cleanfreebusy switch on my workstation.
    Closed Outlook. Launched
    start, run "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\OUTLOOK.EXE" /cleanfreebusy .
    Chose new profile. Entered mailbox of selected user (I am a domain admin so I have the rights..) Opened mailbox, opened calendar. Closed Outlook. Now we were able to view free/busy info past July 1. However,

Launched Outlook again using same procedure on a DIFFERENT user's mailbox. Now we're able to see THIS user's info but are no longer able to see the previous user's info.

anyone?

Comment

Re: Free Busy Information not available after July 1, 2008

HI.

I wanted to know if you were able to solve the problem, I have the same issue right now, men only from November 1st??...

Hope for some good news...

Comment

Working...
      X