Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Do I embed a word checkbox in an Outlook 2003 Email?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do I embed a word checkbox in an Outlook 2003 Email?

I am trying to create an email that I send to a receipient that contains 2 check boxes. One box for "Approved" and a second for "Not Approved" the intent is for the reciepent to retunr the email to me with the appropriate checkbox "checked"

I was able to create the underlying document in word and send the contents of that document embeded in the email (not as an attactment). The problem is that when the reciepent opens the email the checkboxes do not appear.

I really I would like to use autotext to do this so that when I send the email all I have to do is type the key letters. I have had success doing this.

I have searched for a solution for 2 days but nothing I can find address this problem.

Re: How Do I embed a word checkbox in an Outlook 2003 Email?

The recipient must be using word to read the email and have the same fonts installed for that check box.

Or, you can use the built in option of outlook; As you are composing an email click on the "options" button near the top. (or go to view, options). In the section "Voting and Tracking" check the box and use the dropdown to define the buttons style. Obviously the recipient must have outlook too.
    "...if I turn out to be particularly clear, you've probably misunderstood what I've said” - Alan Greenspan

Comment

Working...
    X