Failing to see images in attachments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failing to see images in attachments

My friend says he is unable to see any of the images ( JPG etc ) included in attachments. Which of the many options in Outlook Express needs changing please. I am not sure but I believe he is using Vista if it makes any difference.

Re: Failing to see images in attachments

Follow the instructions at this link. (scroll down) http://forums.petri.com/showthread.p...utlook+express
    Last edited by biggles77; 20th March 2008, 08:31.
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Originally posted by GordonSweet View Post
      I am not sure but I believe he is using Vista if it makes any difference.

Vista has (about time) replaced Outlook Express with Windows Mail -- supposed to offer a bit more than OE.

Probably the issue is the same and the solution is the same, but remember when googling that it is a different application!
      Tom Jones
      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
      IT Trainer / Consultant
      Ossian Ltd
      Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Thanks guys I have passed your replies on to him

I should add he had no prblem seeing JPG / GIF files as either attachments or inserted in my email. But he failed to see a MHT file I sent, so I have to send it agin as a DOC file for him to see it.

Comment

Working...
        X