Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Auto Accept via outlook 2003 works alternately

Hi all,

I`m administerating a 100 XP clients with Office 2003 Std SP3 and a 2003 Exchange Server on a 2003 Server.

One of my users is a secretary who manages her boss calender, she sending him a lot of meeting requests daily basis and his outlook 2003 is supposed to auto accept the meetings requests. this works alternately, sometimes accept and sometimes not! and when it`s not working,there is also an other issue - when he tries to double click on an meeting nothing happens , when he tries to double click on a empty hour in the calender (suppose to open the new meeting dialog) nothing happens - this issue can be solved by restart but it`s coming back after a while...

Nothing appears in the event viewer of the client and the Exchange server!

I tried to reinstall the office without the sp3 (sp2),restored an old image of his desktop,

Replaced his computer with a new formated one but nothing , the probelm with the auto accept returns (not sure about the double click on the meetings, I havn't heard complaints about it yet).

What weird about that is that yesterday she tries to send him a meeting request and it wasn't auto accepted, 5 minutes later the 2nd secretary tried to send him a metting and this one was auto accepted,

I would be very very grateful if anybody got a solution or something that leads to this problem.

Many Thanks,

Ran

Re: Help! Auto Accept via outlook 2003 works alternately

Help Anyone???

Comment

Have you had a look at any of these? http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=e...+working&meta=
      1 1 was a racehorse.
      2 2 was 1 2.
      1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
      2 2 1 1 2

Comment

yes I tried googling about it but nothing!
        anyone got any idea???

Comment

Working...
        X