No announcement yet.

Calendar Items disappear after a month?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calendar Items disappear after a month?

I have a user with Outlook 2003 in and Exchange 2003 environment and his calendar items that are roughly a month old seem to automatically disappear? Any thoughts?

Re: Calendar Items disappear after a month?

Are you syncing with a PDA or similar device?
    "...if I turn out to be particularly clear, you've probably misunderstood what I've said” - Alan Greenspan

Comment

Also Syncing with a Palm Treo with GoodLink

Comment

Do you have a Mailbox Manager policy on your Recipient Policy that is set to delete items (calendar items) after 30 days?

Comment

No Policy set, every other user is not having any issues...

Comment

Not familiar with good link but the treo could be set to delete appointments after 30 days, then that gets synced back to the device and the appointments disappear.
            "...if I turn out to be particularly clear, you've probably misunderstood what I've said” - Alan Greenspan

Comment

Originally posted by benblank04 View Post
              I have a user with Outlook 2003 in and Exchange 2003 environment and his calendar items that are roughly a month old seem to automatically disappear? Any thoughts?

Make sure kb947355 and kb945432 Microsoft update are not installed b/cus, if they are try to uninstall them and reboot the computer...... hope that help.

Comment

Originally posted by ondo2005 View Post
                Make sure kb947355 and kb945432 Microsoft update are not installed b/cus, if they are try to uninstall them and reboot the computer...... hope that help.
                Can you explain your conclusion before the OP follows your instructions?

For reference here are the KB's
                http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=947355
                http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=945432

Comment

Working...
                X