Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

some replied emails to me only include original message, not repliers comments.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some replied emails to me only include original message, not repliers comments.

Curly problem...
    this week i have had a couple of emails that I have sent to recipients that they have replied to but in their replied email there was no comments included...it is like my email just bounced back, but it has not as the replied email has their address as the sender. After speaking with them they assure me that they did reply with comments, and have since emailed this to me in a new email. Strange.

The recpient has received and replied emails to me previously with no issue. I am not aware of any changes my end that could be the cause.

As a test I sent one of these emails to another person who was able to reply with their comments coming through clearly with no issue.

What could be causing this? What might be the solution more importantly??

Further information - running outlook 2003, no exchange. On both recent occassions the replied email still included the attached file I originally sent, but this should obviously not be the case on a replied email (yes the subject line included RE on the replied email). The attachments are not the cause.

Very strange. Any help appreciated.

Protegic

Re: some replied emails to me only include original message, not repliers comments.

I have been running into this problem recently as well. The computer in question is also running Outlook 2003 without exchange. Were you ever able to figure this out?

Thanks.

Comment

Re: some replied emails to me only include original message, not repliers comments.

What AV/AS are you running?
      cheers
      Andy

Please read this before you post:

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

Working...
      X