No announcement yet.

Outlook '03 - Random signature placement issues

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlook '03 - Random signature placement issues

Howdy all! First time poster, reader for some time!

I have an odd situation I wanted to get some opinions on. Our company stationary is used by all employees. Sometimes, within the past two months or so signatures move to the bottom of the message body. Meaning - our company stationary has a header and a disclaimer footer. The sig is placed correctly (above the footer of the stationary) on all created messages (new or replied to). However, out of the blue Outlook decides to place the signature BELOW the footer of the stationary. We have tried to remove and re-add the stationary, delete and recreate the signature and no luck. It takes a complete uninstall and reinstall of Outlook 2003 to fix it (and then sometimes it's ok and other times it goes to placing the sig back below the stationary footer!)

This isn't happening on every workstation. Out of 200, it may happen on 10 of them. It just so happens that 5 or 6 of that 10 are execs.

Any ideas? I thought perhaps it may be something with the reg entry? We are testing out One Note 2007 - don't know if that has something to do with it?

Last edited by JCBNAZ; 20th October 2007, 00:36.