Outlook 2003 password lost when XP password reset

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlook 2003 password lost when XP password reset

Hope this is the right place, I guess Outlook is part of office. But it seems when I reset either the admin password or the users password, the password of outlook is lost. Any ideas? Or just tell the user not to allow outlook to remember their login. Thanks in advance.

Re: Outlook 2003 password lost when XP password reset

More info is needed. If this is a domain, then yes, their active directory login / password that they use to log into the computer should be the same login / password as their email.
    ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

These are local workstations, no active directory or exchange. They connect through pop3/smtp out to the internet. If anymore info is needed, let me know. Thanks.

--crap, I just noticed the outlook forum, if I need to move this topic let me know how.
      Last edited by hops33n; 18th October 2007, 22:55.

Comment

So moved....
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
        X