Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off 97 & or 2K on Windows XP

Hi All

I need to install office 2000 on Windows XP and also Office 97.
    We have old bespoke software that is still running on our system and many complex databases with all sorts of stuff in them. Linked tables auto queries etc.

We are having problems. My collegue says we used to have something called Office 2000 Value Pack which contains converters and file updaters (I'm told)
    I've found an office 97 value pack but it does not contain the converters required.

I've overcome several problems with this install already but can't find this value pack.

Anyone have any info as to where I can get hold of it (if it still exists?)

I have just been informed that one of the main reasons for wanting this is the lack of file types my collegue can open she has the usual dbs & odbc but things like ... Web pages, dBase, Paradox etc etc are missing.
    Last edited by AndyUK; 5th October 2007, 11:23. Reason: Additional info
    The Univurse is still winning!

W2K AD, WSUS, RIS 2003. ISA also AVG Server
    ** If contributors help you, recognise them and give reputation points where appropriate **

Re: Off 97 & or 2K on Windows XP

It's on the Office 2000 disk. Under a folder called "VALUPAK" I think?

Tom
    For my own and your protection, I do not provide support by private message under any circumstances. All such messages will be deleted and ignored.

Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you

Comment

Much obliged for that thanks

** If contributors help you, recognise them and give reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Well I had a look and guess what?

It was not there

I cant help but think that there was no seperate Value pack for 2000 but it was integrated after 97.

Anyone got any more ideas.

Comment

Working...
        X