Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Emails

Hi,

Recently, I encountered some 'funny' issues with my Outlook - I have several folders to better manage my emails but past 2 weeks, when I drag my email from my inbox to the specific folders & the next day, the emails that I have dragged to the folder appears back to my INBOX. When I drag back again , it happens again. Wonder what could be wrong with my OUtlook? It has never happen before & I have been using Outlook on this sytsem for about 2 years running. Using Outlook 2003. Kindly assist with advice. Thanks.

Re: Problem with Emails

Are you using outlook 2003 with Exchange server in cached mode?

If so, I could suggest deleting the outlook cache and letting it rebuild itself again:

http://www.lanlogic.net/support/docs....aspx?id=10064

Michael
    Michael Armstrong
    www.m80arm.co.uk
    MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Hi Michael,

Will try it out & update. Thanks. Is this a bug or?

Comment

Dont think so.

Sometimes the cache might just be corrupt and need a refresh.

Let us know if it works

Michael
        Michael Armstrong
        www.m80arm.co.uk
        MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
        X