E-mail Signatures won't display logo image

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-mail Signatures won't display logo image

I have a W2k domain and Exchange 2k3 with Outlook 2003 clients. I need to allow our users to put our logo in their Outlook signatures but I keep getting the following error. I can't seem to find where to enable this in Active Directory.

Outlook 2003:Windows Internet Explorer One or more ActiveX controls could not be displayed because either: 1) Your current security settings prohibit running ActiveX contols on this page, or2) You have blocked a publisher of one of the...

Re: E-mail Signatures won't display logo image

Why not upload the logo to a web server and embed?

Comment

I've seen a variation on this before. Edit the signature, select all, and you'll see an invisible box pop up. Dunno how or why it's there, but it has something to do with how they got the pic into the sig. Guessing they copied pasted from a website. If you just insert the actual pic, you'll be fine.
      ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Have had problems where a client did the insert logo trick and it gets rejected by the sender. Their mail server doesn't like GIFs.
        1 1 was a racehorse.
        2 2 was 1 2.
        1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
        2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Edit Signature with MS-Word.
          Cheers!!
          MCSE 2003,MCSA- Messaging 2003, VCP

Comment

Hi all...
            Thought you might be interested: Was having a similar problem with an image in an e-mail signature. Eventually worked out that the problem was caused by the following:
            • the image file was stored on a network drive
            • there were spaces in the name of the signature

Getting rid of the spaces and loading the image from a local drive resolved the problem...very weird eh?

Comment

Working...
            X