Requesting data from Microsoft Exchange server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Requesting data from Microsoft Exchange server

Since a couple of months I am experiencing problems with some recipients in the Exchange server. The situation is the following:

Exchange server 5.5 on a W2K server and domain.
    Some users, when they login to Outlook XP are receiving the following message when opening mails: "Outlook is retrieving data from the Microsoft Exchange Server. You can cancel the request or minimize this message to the Windows taskbar until Outlook closes the message automatically"

This happens independently of the computer they use (so it is not computer related) It happens only for some users (a few ones) The rest have no problem.

I have monitored the connection between the computer and the Exchange server and this is OK, so the problem doesn't come from there.

I am a bit desperate and don't know where to find a solution or what to check.

Can you guys help me with this?

Thanks in advance

Re: Requesting data from Microsoft Exchange server

Originally posted by Pablo View Post
    Since a couple of months I am experiencing problems with some recipients in the Exchange server. The situation is the following:

Exchange server 5.5 on a W2K server and domain.
    Some users, when they login to Outlook XP are receiving the following message when opening mails: "Outlook is retrieving data from the Microsoft Exchange Server. You can cancel the request or minimize this message to the Windows taskbar until Outlook closes the message automatically"

This happens independently of the computer they use (so it is not computer related) It happens only for some users (a few ones) The rest have no problem.

I have monitored the connection between the computer and the Exchange server and this is OK, so the problem doesn't come from there.

I am a bit desperate and don't know where to find a solution or what to check.

Can you guys help me with this?

Thanks in advance

Hi this is Anoop

Please try one patch for increase the performance of the outlook go to http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/of...e/default.aspx

Comment

Working...
    X