Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Outlook 2003 keeps sending read receipt when no mail is sent (was:Hey there)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlook 2003 keeps sending read receipt when no mail is sent (was:Hey there)

Hi Everyone,

I am having an issue with outlook, it keeps sending read receipt when no mail is sent.its outlook 2003.

Regards,

Ed.

Re: Outlook 2003 keeps sending read receipt when no mail is sent (was:Hey there)

Ed,

You are new to the forums and I suggest you read the forum rules:

http://forums.petri.com/announcement.php?f=25

Next time could you please pick a better topic for your title. I have changed this for you but next time it could be a two week ban for breaking the rules.

Michael
    Michael Armstrong
    www.m80arm.co.uk
    MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Re: Outlook 2003 keeps sending read receipt when no mail is sent (was:Hey there)

Thanks !!!! was in a rush .

Comment

Originally posted by ehimigba View Post
        Hi Everyone,

I am having an issue with outlook, it keeps sending read receipt when no mail is sent.its outlook 2003.

Regards,

Ed.
        The first thing to do is check the settings for you read receipts.

These can be found in

Tools, Options, Preferences, Email Options, Tracking Options.

I have Process Requests and Responses on Arrival, Process Receipts on Arrival both checked.

I also have Ask me before sending s response selected.

Comment

Working...
        X