Not able to see attached pictures to a vcard in Outlook 2003

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not able to see attached pictures to a vcard in Outlook 2003

Any help with this would be appreciated as it has provided me great source of annoyance, here is the problem :

I create a contact in Outlook 2003, i then click on the photo and attach it to the contact, then i navigate to export to vcard. save it to my desktop. When i send the vcard across the picture i've attached does not show, another oddity, the picture does not show in the "preview" in the contact at all - for that matter nothing shows there, if i do click in the spot where the picture should be it allows me to change the picture. I've tried with diffrent picture formats just in case, jpg, bmp... I've tried to receive the the attached vcards on the following email clients: Mozilla Firefox 1 and 2 , Outlook 2003, Outlook 2007, i've tried with word as default email editor and without, also tried to change the . This happens regardless it is in house or outside of our exchange realm... I run exchange 2003.

Like i said any help with this would be appreciated as i'm stuck and cannot find much on the issue on the web....
Working...
X