No announcement yet.

set the starting day as saturday in outlook

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• set the starting day as saturday in outlook

Hi guys,

I want to know how I can set the staring day in MS outlook 2003 to Saturday. I try to do it from the outlook option and the view in my calendar change from Monday to Saturday. However, when I make a new appointment and set the recurrence to daily "every weekday” the starting day still show as Monday??

I need to set the outlook to recognize that Saturday in the staring day not Monday.

Last edited by noway; 15th May 2007, 13:12.

Re: set the starting day as saturday in outlook

any ideas
    guys i need your help

Re: set the starting day as saturday in outlook

Being the Middle East and a non-Western company, I take it your work week is Saturday - Wednesday w/ Thursday and Friday as your weekend?

Try making your first day of week Friday and your work week Saturday - Wednesday. That's a straight shift from the Sunday / Monday - Friday Western schedule.

For Outlook 2007, here's what I found:

I'm still running Outlook 2003 (like you and 80% of the M$ community) and "Tools\Options\Preferences Tab\Calendar Option Button" gives you all the options you could want.

If you are having issues, post a screen shot of your "Calendar Options" dialog so we can see exactly what you're setting.

Next Q on how to roll out via GPO -- someone else will have to step in.
      Last edited by rvalstar; 11th June 2007, 18:17. Reason: more info

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

© 2006-2099 R Valstar. This post is offered "as is" for discussion purposes only with no express or implied warranty of any kind including, but not limited to, correctness or fitness for use. Nothing herein shall be construed as advice. Attempting any activity based on information in this post is done at your own risk.