Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Receiving Reported Error (0x80040102)

hi

I am using outlook 2003 for my POP3 Account. when i click on send Receive. it download only single and same mail everytime. after download one mail it gives me error "0x80040102". it didnot delete the mail after download. if i manullay delete mail from webmail. same problem occoure with next mail. what is the solutions. please reply as soon as possible

Thanks
    Gurdeep Singh
    Gurdeep Singh
    www dot viennasolutions dot com

Re: Receiving Reported Error (0x80040102)

If you google the error it seems to indicate a time out waiting for the server

You may want to increase the timeout and see what happens

Did you search for the error yourself as it was very easy to find this out
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

i already searched google. but not recevied any satisfactory answer. and plese tell from where i can change timeout
      Gurdeep Singh
      www dot viennasolutions dot com

Comment

Run ScanPST on "all" PST's you have mounted (open) while Outlook is not running then try again. I have had errors in the past (don't recall if it was this particular one) that seemed to indicate the problem was elsewhere when in fact it was an error in a PST causing the unrelated message.

For Outlook 2003, the utility should be here:

"C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\MSMAPI\1033\SCANPST.EXE"

It's worth a try anyway.
        Cheers,

Rick

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

2006-2099 R Valstar. This post is offered "as is" for discussion purposes only with no express or implied warranty of any kind including, but not limited to, correctness or fitness for use. Nothing herein shall be construed as advice. Attempting any activity based on information in this post is done at your own risk.

Comment

Working...
        X