Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to configure more than one mail user accounts in microsoft outlook

hi

i am using microsoft outlook 2003 for internet mails, how can i use more than one email user accounts simultaneously, is it possible

Re: how to configure more than one mail user accounts in microsoft outlook

Can you please clarify what you are trying to do?

You can open many users mailboxes, as long as you have permission, but you still send from your own account.

If you want to send from other users accounts, you need to have "send as" permissions to impersonate them

Tom
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

How exactly do you want to use it?

You can:

a. Use Outlook Profiles. These allow you to create a profile for diffeerent accounts. when you launch outlook it will ask you which profile you wish to use. If you want to use a different profile simply close outlook, restart and then select a different profile. (http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ou...471581033.aspx)

b. You can configure Outlook to collect mail from a variety of account and deliver them all to your inbox

Let us know and then we can help you more.

Michael
      Michael Armstrong
      www.m80arm.co.uk
      MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Hi

Thanks for replied guys, i am using exchange server 2003 for messaging services with in intranet, how to configure mail accounts in outlook express,is it possible to keep more than one mail user accounts in microsoft outlook, i tried to add more than one user accounts, but it displayed at a time we can only one mail accounts (exchange server dased), how to add more than one mail user accounts in microsoft outlook

thanks in advance

Comment

Working...
        X