Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong duration when I shared my calendar

Dear professional,

I share my calendaer in outlook 2003, and put permission for all user as reviewer.
    they can open my shared calendar and see the appointment but the problem that when I assign the appointment as a part of day it appears to all user as two days.for example when I assign an appointment on saturday from 2:00 to 5:00, it show in all user as on saturday and sunday.

Can anyone help me to solve my problem.

thank you,

Re: Wrong duration when I shared my calendar

Could you post screen shots and tell us a little more about your environment?
    Like:
    -OS?
    -Exchange 2003?
    -Just recovered from a server failure?
    -etc?
    Regards,
    Jeremy

Network Consultant/Engineer
    Baltimore - Washington area and beyond
    www.gma-cpa.com

Comment

we've exchange server in our company, and I shared my calendar to all other employees and assign reviwer permission to all employees.
      When I assign an appointment duration one day, other employees see the same appointment not one day but as two days.

the os is windows XP and outlook 2003.

Thank you again,

Comment

Once again, to reiterate (that's twice again) JeremyW's most reasonable request, please post some screen shots.

It is extremely difficult to debug blindly.
        Cheers,

Rick

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

2006-2099 R Valstar. This post is offered "as is" for discussion purposes only with no express or implied warranty of any kind including, but not limited to, correctness or fitness for use. Nothing herein shall be construed as advice. Attempting any activity based on information in this post is done at your own risk.

Comment

One thing you might look at is time zones between computers.

I know appointments will do this exact thing in calendars after time change so maybe that is what is getting you.

I would check both the windows time zone and the Outlook time zone.

Hope this helps!

Comment

Working...
          X