Incredimail Email Converter to Outlook 2003

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incredimail Email Converter to Outlook 2003

I'm looking for an easy way to convert Incredimail Email messages into Outlook 2003. I'm using Windows xp pro sp2 and ms office 2003.

Re: Incredimail Email Converter to Outlook 2003

I dont know anything about Incredimail Email but, Outlook can import CSV's.....never used it myself.......
    A quick and you get this
    "...if I turn out to be particularly clear, you've probably misunderstood what I've said” - Alan Greenspan

Comment

Incredimail emails use an "imm" file extension.

Comment

Try that link that I posted above, the key here if to export data, not so much as how it is currently stored.
        "...if I turn out to be particularly clear, you've probably misunderstood what I've said” - Alan Greenspan

Comment

I had a client about 14 months ago who also used Incredimail and the only way I could find to "convert" the mail back to normal was to email the messages from Incredimail to Outlook. Make sure SMTP on Incredimail is disabled so it doesn't end back where it started.

I have an deep dislike for that program.
          1 1 was a racehorse.
          2 2 was 1 2.
          1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
          2 2 1 1 2

Comment

I guess I should have tried this first. I just went to Google.com and searched for "Incredimail convert to Outlook 2003" and I found a free converter from www.processtext.com called "ABC Amber Outlook Converter".

From their website, it says: imports messages from MS Outlook Express, Eudora, Pegasus, The Bat!, Becky, Pocomail/Barca, Agent, IncrediMail, T-online, Mozilla/Thunderbird, Opera, UNIX mailbox, Lotus Notes, EarthLink MailBox, imports messages from the folders with EML/NWS files directly into MS Outlook (can convert them into MSG as well)

I found that the free version converts Incredimail to Outlook 2003 with just a couple clicks of my mouse, however the date of the emails were all today's date. I decided to pay for the complete software and was able to get the email original dates to convert across. This is a drop dead simple converter. Thanks for your help.

Comment

Nice find!! Guess I should have Googled as well instead of relying on 14 month old info.

Thanks for posting back and sharing your find, we appreciate that.
              1 1 was a racehorse.
              2 2 was 1 2.
              1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
              2 2 1 1 2

Comment

i was going through the forums and found this one and would really want to mention if someone is still searching for this then as far i know ABC Amber is not updating its products there are many more software which user can follow. IncrediMail allows to import all the data from some of the email clients like Eudora Outlook Express, etc. but to export the data you will have to pay or upgrade IncrediMail. Google other tools like IncrediMail to Outlook Converter or pst conversion like pcvare, softstella and many more.

Comment

Mmmm... after 10 years, I hope the original poster has already found a solution
                  Tom Jones
                  MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
                  PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
                  IT Trainer / Consultant
                  Ossian Ltd
                  Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
                  X