Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding an additional address book in Outlook 2000

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to add an additional address book from a .pst file in Outlook 2000. I managed to drag and drop the file in(?) once before but it was awhile ago and I cant seem to replicate this fluke. Nor can I figure out how to import the file to be used as an address book.

Does anyone know how I do this? Or can I just change the file extension and replace the present address book?

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks All

Re: Adding an additional address book in Outlook 2000

Is this what you're referring to? (in the properties of a contact folder)
    Attached Files
    Regards,
    Jeremy

Network Consultant/Engineer
    Baltimore - Washington area and beyond
    www.gma-cpa.com

Comment

I think its the adding of a contact folder in the first place that I can not do..... I cannot import my .pst file such that I can view this as an option in Properties.

I referred to drag and dropping the file last time (which I questioned as you can see above). However I may have done this in Outlook 2003.

I might try upgrading to Office 2003 and starting again. Any other thoughts to go with that?

Thanks Jeremy and All who have given this consideration

Comment

So you want to just import a seperate .pst file in your Adressbook, where your current addresses are already ?

I have Outlook 2003, so don't know if it's the same but..

I just go to contacts, file, import & export and chose to import contacts, from pst and then let him do the work.

Is this what you are trying to achieve ?

Comment

Working...
        X