Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOT ABLE TO ACCESS SENT ITEMS ON The OUTLOOK ------

HI

IAM FORWARDING YOU THE SCREENSHOT AS NOT ABLE TO ACCESS SENT ITEMS FROM OUTLOOK SINCE COUPLE OF DAYS ,REQUESTING TO KINDLY LOOK INTO THE SAME AND RESOLVE THE ISSUE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.AS ALL THE TIME IT KEEPS GIVING THE SAME ERROR AS BELOW.

I check out with different pc but the problem still persist.

operating system 2000.

It is connected to microsoft exchange server.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SIRDON; 19th October 2006, 17:34.

Re: NOT ABLE TO ACCESS SENT ITEMS ON The OUTLOOK ------

Please dont SHOUT!

What version of outlook?

Does this only happen when you try expanding the folder or when you first click on Sent items?

Does it happen with any other folders?

What are the permissions on Sent items?
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Originally posted by Ossian
      Please dont SHOUT!

What version of outlook?

Does this only happen when you try expanding the folder or when you first click on Sent items?

Does it happen with any other folders?

What are the permissions on Sent items?

The version of microsoft outlook 2002

it does not happen with any of the folder.

Comment

Problem could be any script/virus in e-mail which closes outlook when e-mail is beeing accessed. And this e-mail is first email in list accessed when you open sent itens. You can probably solve problem if you close read panel and open e-mails in sent items folder one by one. After opening, e-mail which couses this problem will make outlook crash again. Only delete that mail and problem must be solved.

Reading pane can be found in VIEW > READING PANE > OFF or in advanced toolbar.

Make me know if this answer solved your problem.
        Arber I. Ibrahimi

Comment

Originally posted by arberibrahimi View Post
          Problem could be any script/virus in e-mail which closes outlook when e-mail is beeing accessed. And this e-mail is first email in list accessed when you open sent itens. You can probably solve problem if you close read panel and open e-mails in sent items folder one by one. After opening, e-mail which couses this problem will make outlook crash again. Only delete that mail and problem must be solved.

Reading pane can be found in VIEW > READING PANE > OFF or in advanced toolbar.

Make me know if this answer solved your problem.
          sir when i click on send folder the error appear and it occur whichever computer i login.

Comment

have you try it with OWA (web access)?

i am not sure but maybe you can also access the send items from the exchange server... m drive or something like that and delete the bad mail
            MCSE 2000 Done
            RHCE Done

Comment

I understand, I had similar problem in past. did you try to close reading panel before you click on sent items. if not try doing it.
              Arber I. Ibrahimi

Comment

Working...
              X