No announcement yet.

Lync 2013 Edge Server Deployment: Win Fabric error

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lync 2013 Edge Server Deployment: Win Fabric error

I am deploying Lync 2013 Edge server. I have completed the first step of installing Local configuration store (after fixing few errors).

Now, I have moved to next step which is "Setup ot Remove Lync Server Components".

While performing this step, I am getting error message:

Prerequisties installation Failed: WinFab

When checked Logs:

Product Windows fabric-- Error 1722. there is problem with this installer package.

Action DoFabricsetup, location: C:\Program Files\Windows Fabric\bin\Fabric\Fabric.code.1.0\MSIHiddenAPpLaun cher.exe, command:FabricSetup /operation:install /gac/trace: "C:\ProgramData\Windows Fabric\Fabric\log" /fabricdataroot: "C:\ProgramData\Windows Fabric\\" /traceBuffersizeinKB:128 /tracefilesizeinMB:128 /fabricprincipal: "NT Authority \NetworkService"

Checked in other forums and possible solution was the time format in registry should be HH:MM:SS.. This is already set as it is English OS.

Next was to enable the service Performance Logs and alerts. This service was disabled and I enabled it. But still exp issues.

I have installed Lync on other drive and not on C drive. The account Network service has permissions on the drive where i have installed Lync.

Also, when I try to install the windows fabric setup manually, I get error 1603 and event 11722.

Any help here, what else I can check.