Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is on Lync Server 2013 ?

Hey Guys,
    How many are you are upgraded to Lync Server 2013 ? It would be great if you can provide how many FE servers to users ratio. The main feature we want in Lync server 2013 is the unified contact store. It looks awesome!

I would like to get real world feedback on Lync Server 2013, any major bugs? We are at 3000 seats we can't usually take large risks when it comes to upgrades.
    Yes
    0.00%
    No
    100.00%

Re: Who is on Lync Server 2013 ?

Originally posted by dennylutz38 View Post
    Hey Guys,
    How many are you are upgraded to Lync Server 2013 ? It would be great if you can provide how many FE servers to users ratio. The main feature we want in Lync server 2013 is the unified contact store. It looks awesome!

I would like to get real world feedback on Lync Server 2013, any major bugs? We are at 3000 seats we can't usually take large risks when it comes to upgrades.
    Lync 2013 is prime time. If you're in your RFP stage don't even consider Lync 2010. Download the Lync 2013 planning tool along with the capacitor planner. These will give you a good idea on how to size your deployment.
    In regards to the UCS i'm not entirely sold on it yet as i came across a bug Office 365 that MSFT are now aware of. I also came across discrepancy's with it in a pure Lync 2013/Exchange 2013 RTM deployment.

Comment

Working...
    X