Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding Lync contact to Live account linked to Skype

Hi Experts!!!

I was trying to add lync contacts to my Live account linked to Skype but seems not working. Can anyone share? Your feedback/insights will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Glenn

Re: Adding Lync contact to Live account linked to Skype

glenn,
    could you please take a couple of minutes to read the forum rules -- conveniently pinned at the top of each forum.

This is the Coffee Lounge,for introductions and off-topic talk.

There is a perfectly good Lync/OCS forum a bit further down the page, which I have moved this post to.
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

I was confised, apologies.

Comment

Originally posted by gLennOn8 View Post
        Hi Experts!!!

I was trying to add lync contacts to my Live account linked to Skype but seems not working. Can anyone share? Your feedback/insights will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
        Glenn
        Firstly Skype Lync Federation is not generally available yet. Secondly i presume your domain is enabled and configured for PIC as that is a pre-requisite for this functionality to work, assuming you had PIC working with Windows Live Messenger already. Thirdly your MSN and Skype ID must be linked. Fourth you need to be using the latest version of Skype. Greg has covered some of these preliminary steps here.

https://greiginsydney.com/federating-skype-and-lync/

Comment

Working...
        X