Leading the Innovation of Cell Phone Technology

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leading the Innovation of Cell Phone Technology

Do you ever inquire yourself, what happened before we had cell phones? Then you calculate back and remember how it always started. First we had the beepers where we had to pluck over and call our friends from a disburse phone. Then the first cell phones were established. I memorize in the 90's I had to carry approximately a huge fake Louis Vuitton wallet so I could fit the phone inside. It was a colossal phone with a long black antenna that didn't fold in. Now we have cell phones that keep getting smaller and smaller and smarter and smarter. Our cell phones are so smart we don't even need keypads anymore. We immediately have smart phones with a

Re: Leading the Innovation of Cell Phone Technology

Ahh the good old days. I remember when the internet wasn't full of spammers and losers.
    Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

Originally posted by sam435997 View Post
      We immediately have smart phones with a
      With a what!? Now I'm going to be wondering about that all evening.

Originally posted by tehcamel View Post
      Ahh the good old days. I remember when the internet wasn't full of spammers and losers.
      That's crazy talk.
      Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

Banned!
        Most definitely a spammer. If not, still deserved for writing nonsense.
        Caesar's cipher - 3

ZKHQ BRX HYHQWXDOOB GHFLSKHU WKLV BRX ZLOO UHDOLVH LW ZDV D ZDVWH RI WLPH!

SFX JNRS FC U6 MNGR

Comment

In other news, it seems resizing an image when posting a message doesn't have any bearing on its size when displayed in a post. D'oheth!
          Gareth Howells

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

Originally posted by gforceindustries View Post
            With a what!? Now I'm going to be wondering about that all evening.

That's crazy talk.
            nahh way6 back when in 1998, when 512K ADSL was OMGALLNEWANDSHINEY
            then Telstra put 3GB limits on it.
            Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

Cybertrolls go back as far as ARPANET ahh such rivalry between the army and air force...
              Gareth Howells

Comment

bah! you're only my age.. possibly younger :P

Comment

Working...
                X