Forwarding phone lines?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forwarding phone lines?

Lync 2013 environment. I currently use Ronco Communications Lync Holiday Set Editor to manually roll the phones at the locations I have on Lync to their respective answering service/number. The problem I'm running into is this, at one location, they need the phones forwarded every Monday and Wednesday at 4:15pm. I don't want to have to continually enter a manual forward every monday/wednesday, and I don't want to have to setup 66 entires in the LHSE.

I'm not 100% sure if there's a way to set that up via the Lync control panel or Shell. It's been 4 years since I was in class and I just started using Lync again after a position change.

Any ideas to point me down the right path? I'm consulting the almighty and powerful Google currently, just thought I'd drop a line.
    I'd rather check my Facebook than face my checkbook...

Thanks,
    Todd

So... after much digging and much thinking, I figure out where to go. It'll take some configuration on my part but I think I can do it.

Lync Control Panel > Response Groups > Select your response group (For me it's one of almost 20) and click "Create or edit a workflow".

From the Response Group Configuration Tool, select edit next to the response group you want to edit. Scroll down and manipulate the schedule or forward to area's of what you want.

For the forward to area, you don't need to actually setup that number your forwarding to, you simply need to add [email protected] and it will forward to that number.

Hope I explained that well enough!
    I'd rather check my Facebook than face my checkbook...

Thanks,
    Todd

Comment

Working...
    X